On Saturday 24 June 2017, episode 11 of the current series of Doctor Who will be screened at BBC Hoddinott Hall in Cardiff’s Wales Millennium Centre. The National Orchestra of Wales will provide a live accompaniment to the screening which will be followed by an on-stage Q&A with some of the team behind the show, including Pearl Mackie (Bill Potts) and lead writer and executive producer, Steven Moffat.
Please note if you win tickets, you must be able to attend the event in Cardiff and that travel/accommodation expenses are not included.
Giveaway details / Terms and Conditions (Please note this giveaway has expired and we're no longer accepting applications).
The giveaway starts at 3pm, Tuesday, 13 June, 2017 and finishes at 3pm, Wednesday, 14 June, 2017. Entries made after this time will not be counted. Entries are limited to one per Twitter handle. Additional entries will not be counted.
Fifteen winners will be selected at random from all entries. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets for the event.
You will be contacted by DM just after 3pm tomorrow (14 June, 2017) if you are successful, so keep an eye out! (This also means you must be following @bbcdoctorwho)
If you do not reply within the time specified in the DM we will offer the tickets to another entrant selected at random.
Entry is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over at the point of entry (including Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), except BBC employees or those of its affiliates and their close relatives or any person connected to the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested.
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
You must be available for the event in Cardiff on Saturday, 24 June, 2017. Doors open at 5pm and check in closes at 5.30pm. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Please take a few moments to read all the information carefully and bear in mind that by accepting a ticket you're agreeing to our terms and conditions. We want coming to see a BBC show to be an exciting and unique experience, so here are a few things to help you enjoy it.
1. Winners will be emailed a ticket which they should print and bring to the event. Your name will be on the guest list at the Wales Millennium Centre. Mention that you won the Twitter Giveaway. If you're not sure what to do when you arrive, speak to staff at the Wales Millennium Centre who'll be happy to help you. You will need photo identification.
2. At some venues you'll need to go through airport styled security checks. Please do not bring sharp implements such as penknives, forks etc. Bring as little as possible with you so we don't keep you waiting and remember that you won't be allowed to take photos or use recording equipment in the studio.
3. If you need help with access please let us know as soon as possible by calling 0370 901 1227. Please be aware smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used in the studio.
4. As part of our audience you'll make a major contribution to the show. To make sure everyone has a great time we'll ask people to leave if they interrupt or disrupt the show or behave in a way likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Now and again we have to cancel or change bookings. If this happens, we'll do all we can to give you plenty of notice, but we can't be held responsible for any expenses you have in getting to us.
6. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. If you look underage it is important that you bring proof of age with you to ensure you get in.
7. The event will be streamed live and may also be recorded and broadcast at a later date (in part or in its entirety).
8. Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged.
We hope you enjoy the show!